Money circle is a group of people that comes together, pool resources and knowledge in other to achieve a financial goal. Typically, the objective revolves around saving money, access to cheap money or investing money.
Takeaways: Money circle
Money circle is a great way to connect with people while achieving your financial goals. That’s why most successful people are in somehow part of a circle. Members support each other and push each other to achieve financial freedom.
- Meet new people and connect on a personal level
- It is important to acknowledge that you can build substantial wealth through money circles.
- Access to financial products for people with no access to traditional banking.
- Thorough background check on each member
- Strong sense of commitment from each member
Think of it as a credible alternative should you need a space where you can talk about money.
How does it work?
Generally, there are no typically rules. But you need to take some precautions. But in essence, the goal is to find people you can trust, set a weekly, monthly meeting date. During those meeting, you discuss all your money issues, share ideas, give an account of the current situation and give your contributions. if the circle is focused on investment you will meet your broker and he will give you an update.
More often members end up building very strong personal ties that last for a very long time. You can start with your close family and your community before expanding.
Learn more about money circle
- This course is an incredible opportunity to learn more.
Perspharp you want to skip all the learnings and jump directly in the most interesting part. Yet you need assistance to implement one or multiple money circle around you.
- Then take this course instead. It will teach how to run a program near you and make a decent living of it.