Making money is extremely time-consuming. We’ve all heard the expression more you put in more you get out. Yet, we found surprising ways to earn money. Besides, compared to our past articles on how to make $100k parts 1 & 2, they are effortless. Even though you won’t necessarily make $100k. However, you have to pass in some basic initial screening.
Sometimes we want to earn money without sacrificing our time and effort. Perhaps, we have some limitations. Maybe, we are too busy, or we are in a challenging situation.
Regardless, acknowledging available options help.
Learn more: Surprising Ways to Earn Money
1. Get Paid to Walk
In this article, well kept wallet, illustrates 9 legit ways to get paid to walk. Consequently, we have the benefit of doing a workout and earning money. https://wellkeptwallet.com/get-paid-to-walk
2. Get paid to lose weight
The penny hoarder walks us through an interesting article that explains how the process works and the companies behind. Obviously, this is a wonderful push for those looking to lose weight.
3. Get paid to listen to music online
Oh, sweet, getting paid to listen to music online. Thus, in this article, work at home adventures elaborates on all the opportunities available. It did pinpoint the potential gains. Definitely, this is a paradise for music lovers.
4. Get paid to donate your body for medical science
You can make good money for donating your time or body to science. Indeed, researchers need people to test theories, try new drugs, and body fluid donations. Furthermore, you get good pay. Finally, here is a list of things you can do:
- Lie in bed for 60 days straight as part of NASA research pay commonly $18500.
- Sell your blood plasma payout per donation around $50.
- Sell your poop payout per donation: $40
- Woman donate your eggs payout per donation: usually between $8000 to $14000
- Men donate your sperm payout per donation: typically between $35 to$125
- Become a surrogate mother by carrying a baby in your womb: between $24000 to $45000
- Read the complete article from Business Insider to find more
7,051 total views, 1 views today