Invest money in an office lottery pool to increase the odds of winning big at the lottery. Usually, two or more people pool their money together for a chance to clinch the jackpot. But among the myriads, an office lottery pool which involves co-workers is one of the most challenging. That’s because a win can draw you together or land you in court. Indeed, there are numerous stories of people who were cheated by co-workers or things that went wrong after winning.
Take some precautions to avoid any disputes or even potential lawsuits. You can take these steps to escape most of the hurdles and safeguard yourself.
- Name a leader you trust: decide who is going to buy the tickets, make copies, keep the records, etc.
- Create a contract: a simple contract that spells out the big issue will go a long way in preventing any future conflict. Mainly the idea is to agree on general rules. The contract can include who is playing, how often, fix the amount for buy-in, how you will claim winnings, provide copies of the winning tickets, whether you will let the computer choose the numbers or if someone will choose the numbers, etc.
- Make it public: it is important to make the contract public to all participants to eliminate any uncertainty around co-workers involvement.
- Make copies of the tickets: share copies of tickets before drawing with all participants.
- Keep the tickets safe: Safe the tickets but make sure all participants in the process can get access to them.
Advantages to invest in an Office Lottery Pool :
- Increase your chances of winning the jackpot: a single ticket has 1 in 296 million chance of winning. Effectively, an office lottery pool will increase the probability by leveraging the power of the office community.
- Create a strong sense of belonging among the co-workers: undeniably participating in office activities bring co-workers together.
$2 for a ticket for a potential of million. indeed, more tickets more possibilities. But it is an investment so you can also lose everything.
- Depending on the lottery, ticket varies from $1 to $2
- Potential gain varies from thousands to millions of dollars
Learn how to make money Invest in an Office Lottery pool :
- Check this wikihow: https://www.wikihow.com/Organize-a-Lottery-Pool
- Check this excellent reportage by abc channel.