How To Pay for College Tuition on your own
Paying for college tuition on your own is every student stress whether you are in school or just finish school (student loan). However thanks to many helpful tools you can find a solution that meets your needs. Yet we want to share some tips in the spirit of edulers a community centered platform.
- Drive for your school mates: if you drive and own a car this a solution that can prove to be highly effective. Indeed, some college students like to go out in a group. Take advantage of this to offer your service as a chauffeur for anything like errands, commuting to school, be a party driver for drunk students or help them move out. You can make up to $600 per week if you are aggressive.
- Tutoring: Most people know this already, but it is probably one of the most effective ways to make easy money in college. The strategy is to work only with a group, not an individual student.
- Join a saving circle: Saving circles are amazing, as they pretty help you get the funding you need to pay for college tuition on your own. Chances are some saving circles have free resources such as scholarships or grants for members.
- Launch a business: Think of something students will need regularly such as coffee, tea and establish yourself as their main direct supplier and build your community. In addition, the revenue generated can help you pay for college tuition on your own.
- Storage service for your school mates: You have some students that are moving out but need a temporary storage place for their belongings.
- live off campus and share a room: Living off campus can save you big. Living in a shared apartment and sharing a room will definitely help you save a lot of money. In addition the further you find a place from the campus the cheaper rate you can have.
- Volunteer for research: There is a very interesting case that could be made here. The fact is some researches really pay well helping you alleviate some expenses such as grocery or supplies. Plus, they are not time-consuming. By exploring the city you can find a lot of ads looking for volunteers.
- Rent for free: In the city, they are many people looking for help in their house. You can join a rent for help program where you can perform some home duties in exchange for a free place to stay.
- Volunteers for community-oriented centers such as churches or not for profit. In exchange, you can get access to food pantries