This article teaches how you get paid on venmo. Venmo is a financial peer to peer money transfer app. But contrary to Square cash it is built around the social interaction. Indeed you can send or request money via emoji-studded text messages.
Step by Step Guide: How Do I Get Paid on Venmo
- Open the app on your IOS or Android phone. If you haven’t logged into venmo. you can do that by using your email and password when prompted. If you haven’t registered for a venmo account, sign up here.
- Hit the “Pay or Request” icon on the app.
- Select a recipient. Write the name of the person to whom you want to send money. If you have multiple people to pay on iPhone, tap the first person’s name, tap the person’s name in the “To” field, and then tap each subsequent person’s name to add them to the list. On android, long-press the first person’s name, then tap each subsequent person’s name.
- Enter the amount
- Add a note. This is “The what for?” Text box below. It is not optional you must type a note before you can send any money.
- Determine who can see your transaction. You can use the privacy function to adjust your settings.
- Tap pay