This article teaches how you get paid on Venmo. Venmo is a financial peer to peer money transfer app. But contrary to Square cash it is built around the social interaction. Indeed you can send or request money via emoji-studded text messages.
Step by Step Guide: How Do I Get Paid on Venmo?
- Open the app on your IOS or Android phone. If you haven’t logged into Venmo. you can do that by using your email and password when prompted. If you haven’t registered for a Venmo account, sign up here.
- Hit the “Pay or Request” icon on the app. Or look for the icon below
- Select a recipient. Write the name of the person to whom you want to send money. If you have multiple people to pay on iPhone, tap the first person’s name, tap the person’s name in the “To” field, and then tap each subsequent person’s name to add them to the list. On Android, long-press the first person’s name, then tap each subsequent person’s name.
- Enter the amount
Make sure you have sufficient amount of money available in your venmo account or in your credit, debit card or bank account.
- Add a note. This is “The what for?” Text box below. It is not optional you must type a note before you can send any money.
- Determine who can see your transaction. You can use the privacy function to adjust your settings.
- Tap pay
Once you tap the pay button the money is immediately sent to your recipient Venmo account. However, if you want the money to be deposit directly into your bank account, 02 to 03 business days are required. You can use the app for purchase or to pay for ride sharing. For instance, Uber ride can be paid with Venmo.
Venmo is very easy to use an app, that offers great functionalities. The interface makes pretty simple to receive money instantly from another user. Beyond the app is adding more functionalities for convenient.