FAQ: Frequently Asked questions
- Why do we recommend 1-year commitment? We understand that it could be challenging to take a year commitment but if you are serious about improving your financial health you have to consider this period for a maximum result.
- Am I locked in for a period of time? : No you can cancel at any time.
- When will I be charged? The money is due every 30 following the start of your subscription
- Daily money newsletter:
- Daily money tips: simple ideas to encourage you to save money or make money on a daily basis
- Daily motivation tips: essential motivational quotes or inspirational stories to help you stay focus on your financial goals.
- Daily curated money content: We do the work for you, scouting the web to find the best money content to share with you.
- Weekly money newsletter:
- Weekly money tips: simple ideas to encourage you to save money or make money on a daily basis
- Weekly motivation tips: essential motivational quotes or inspirational stories to help you stay focus on your financial goals.
- Weekly curated money content: We do the work for you, scouting the web to find the best money content to share with you.
- Weekly money challenge: You will be assigned challenging activities based on your interest. Those activities will push you to either save more money or make more money. The challenge will be Specific, Measurable, Achievable and with a Timeline. Typically we start small then build the momentum. If well follow you will easily offset your membership cost.
- Monthly reward kits: Work hard, enjoy hard. Every month you will receive a reward kit directly in your mail.
- Access to a certified financial expert: On-demand, you will get access to a certified financial planner, broker, or wealth management expert depending on your need.
- weekly opportunities to make or save money: A comprehensive list of curated money opportunities to help you save, invest or make money.
- Money coach 7/7: your dedicated in-house specialist you can reach out should you have any questions, needs, or you need any money advice or recommendations. The money coach is here for you and will act as your money expert covering any aspect of money from mortgage, to taxes, to emergency funding. The coach will also follow up with you regarding your financial goals and your weekly money challenge. The person can advocate on your behave as well if there is a need. The coach is available 7/7 including weekends.
How are subscriptions billed?
Subscriptions are billed either monthly or annually. Your selected payment method will be charged automatically on a recurring monthly or annual basis. Your subscription will be renewed automatically, and you will be charged in advance of each billing cycle unless you cancel.
If you subscribed under an introductory offer, at the end of your introductory period, your payment method on file will be charged automatically each month for the full price of your subscription. All Subscriptions are listed and charged in US Dollars ($)
What payment options are available for individual subscriptions?
We currently only accept credit card or debit card. Contact us if you need further assistance with payment.
Cancellation and refund policies differ according to the payment term. We reserve the right to issue refunds or credits at our sole discretion. If we do issue a refund or credit, we are under no obligation to issue the same or similar refund in the future.
To request a cancellation, you must contact us. Cancellation and refund policies differ as below:
When cancelling a monthly subscription, all future charges associated with future months of your subscription will be cancelled. You might notify us of your intent to cancel at any time; your cancellation will become effective at the end of your current monthly billing period. You will not receive a refund, however, your subscription access will continue for the remainder of the current monthly billing period.
When cancelling an annual subscription, all future charges associated with future years of your subscription will be cancelled. You may notify us of your intent to cancel at any time; your cancellation will become effective at the end of your current annual billing period. You will not receive a refund, prorated or otherwise for the remainder of the annual term. However, your subscription benefits will continue for the remainder of the current annual billing period.