Breaking news, opinion, analysis, stories, and content from the internet. Indeed, stay inform. All what is going on in the USA is put together in one place from your favorite news outlet media.
Buzzfeed Breaking News
Vox Breaking News
MSNBC Breaking News
New York Times News
- Are You in an ‘Inter-Intimate’ Relationship?by Allison Hope on 07/24/2021 at 5:07 pm
For some couples, having different nonsexual intimacy preferences can be a strain on the relationship. Here’s how to meet in the middle.
- The Most Influential Spreader of Coronavirus Misinformation Onlineby Sheera Frenkel on 07/24/2021 at 3:06 pm
Researchers and regulators say Joseph Mercola, an osteopathic physician, creates and profits from misleading claims about Covid-19 vaccines.
- Why Some Americans Are Still Hesitant to Get Vaccinatedby Julie Bosman on 07/24/2021 at 2:48 pm
The U.S. vaccine rollout has plateaued and the course of the coronavirus pandemic in this country may depend on how many people are ultimately swayed to get vaccinated.
- Michael Wolff: I’m Sure Trump Will Run for President in 2024by Michael Wolff on 07/24/2021 at 2:48 am
I’ve written three books about Donald Trump, and I spoke with him this spring. He won’t be able to resist the lure of the presidency.
- Bruce Kirby, Who Transformed Sailing With a ‘Doodle,’ Dies at 92by Chris Museler on 07/24/2021 at 1:41 am
On yellow legal paper, Mr. Kirby, a self-taught designer and Olympic sailor, came up with an impromptu design for a lightweight craft that changed the face of sailing.
- U.S. Capitol Rioter Tells on Himself to Bumble Match, Gets Arrested Soon Afterby J.L. Cook on 07/24/2021 at 6:15 pm
You’d be hard pressed to find a group of people more excited to incriminate themselves everyone that ran up into the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6.Read more…
- New Allegations of Bribery and Sexual Abuse of a Minor Filed Against R. Kelly Ahead of His Trial in New Yorkby J.L. Cook on 07/24/2021 at 5:15 pm
Federal prosecutors in New York have asked a judge for permission to add additional allegations to their case against R. Kelly, including claims that members of his entourage bribed a Cook County clerk in 2019 for information on his legal issues and also paid for a fake ID for the late Aaliyah back in 1994.Read more…
- Black Michigan Resident Sues Police Department For Wrongfully Detaining Him While He Was on a Walkby J.L. Cook on 07/24/2021 at 3:00 pm
Brian Chaney, a Black man from Michigan, is suing a suburban police department on allegations that one of its officers wrongfully detained and racially profiled him while he was out on an early morning walk.Read more…
- Role Call: Lester Holt Is the ‘Anchor for America’ for the Tokyo Olympics, a New Series on Malcolm X and Moreby Bella Morais, Tonja Renée Stidhum, and Shanelle Genai on 07/23/2021 at 11:00 pm
We’re back with another riveting roundup of entertainment news! We’re still on a will-they-or-won’t-they rollercoaster when it comes to the Tokyo Olympics—especially since the head of the organization didn’t rule out a possible cancellation amid the rising COVID-19 variant cases—but we do have room to go up for Black…Read more…
- A Love Letter to All the Games That Have Gotten Me Through the Pandemicby Joe Jurado on 07/23/2021 at 10:00 pm
Games have always been a little bit more than a hobby for me. They’re my escape, one of the ways I try to decompress when life becomes overwhelming. To say life became overwhelming last year would be an understatement. Like many of you, I’ve struggled immensely throughout the pandemic. What started off as fear in the…Read more…
- Watch Man Confront Tucker Carlson in Montana: “You Are the Worst Human Being”by Daniel Politi on 07/25/2021 at 12:11 am
Dan Bailey gave the Fox News host a piece of his mind.
- Bumble Match Turns in Capitol Riot Suspect (Again)by Daniel Politi on 07/24/2021 at 10:06 pm
Prosecutors say Andrew Taake of Houston pepper-sprayed police officers and attacked law enforcement officers with a metal whip on January 6.
- The Heartbreak of Gymnastics’ Superman Flopping Out of the Olympicsby Rebecca Schuman on 07/24/2021 at 9:49 pm
An elegy for the career of the second greatest gymnast ever.
- U.S. Fails to Win a Medal on Day 1 of Summer Olympics for First Time in Almost 50 Yearsby Daniel Politi on 07/24/2021 at 6:39 pm
The last time the United States did not win any medals on the first day of the Summer Games was in Munich in 1972.
- Watch Biden Brush Off Hecklers: “This Is Not a Trump Rally, Let ‘Em Holler”by Daniel Politi on 07/24/2021 at 2:06 pm
Biden returned to the campaign trail to speak in favor of Virginia Democratic gubernatorial candidate Terry McAuliffe.
34,615 total views, 1 views today