- The top advisor of the Trump administration’s Operation Warp Speed on Sunday blamed state leaders for ineffectively distributing COVID-19 vaccines.
- The U.S. death toll from the coronavirus pandemic has surpassed 350,000.
- Fauci rejects Trump claim that U.S. coronavirus deaths overcounted
- More than 20,430,088 people in the U.S. have been diagnosed with COVID-19.
- Southern California funeral homes run out of space for the bodies piling up.
- Nancy Pelosi was re-elected for the fourth time as Speaker of the House.
- The United States Congress started a new term Sunday.
- President Donald Trump on Sunday said he will attend protests in Washington, D.C. on January 6.
- President Trump to give Reps. Jim Jordan and Devin Nunes the Presidential Medal of Freedom.
- President Trump asked Georgia’s top elections officials to overturn his defeat in the state during a Saturday phone call.
- More than 1.191.000 people air traveled since March in the U.S.
- Quibi, the short-form streaming service, is in talks to sell its content catalog to Roku. Surely, this announcement follows the sudden shutdown of Quibi a couple of months ago.
- Microsoft said that the suspected Russian hackers behind a massive cyberattack in The U.S also viewed some of the company’s source code used to build software products. However, the breach did not impact any products.
- Drugmakers in the U.S. raised the prices of many products. Actually, prices increase by an average of 3.3%. But, still lower than in previous years.
- MGM bids to buy Ladbrokes owner Entain.
- A shooting at a Texas church on Sunday killed a pastor and injured two other people.
- Teachers in Arizona’s Stanfield Elementary School District ride up to 150 miles a day on school buses to hand out food and homework packets to children.
- A head-on crash killed seven children and two adults in central California on New Year’s Day.
- Russian hackers staged their attacks from servers inside the U.S.
- The city of Kenosha, Wisconsin, is preparing for protests. That is because of the charging decision in the police shooting of Jacob Blake.
- Norway’s Prime Minister Erna Solberg announced new coronavirus restrictions. Indeed, the new restrictions including a ban on alcohol being served in restaurants and bars. In addition, an advisory against having any guests over.
- British Prime Minister Boris Johnson warned Sunday of more lockdown restrictions in England.
- Egypt’s drug authority authorizes the Covid-19 vaccine made by China’s Sinopharm for emergency use.
- The new Covid-19 strain has reached China.
- WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange will know if he will be extradited to the U.S on Monday.
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.
77 total views, 1 views today