- Southern California’s health department discovered the first case of the new UK COVID-19 variant.
- The U.K. government approves Oxford University and AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine for emergency use.
- Canada will require air travelers to present a negative COVID-19 test in order to enter the country.
- The U.S. broke its record for single-day coronavirus deaths, reporting 3,725 fatalities.
- About 60 percent of Ohio nursing home workers have opted against taking the COVID-19 vaccine. Despite, the higher number of COvid-19 death in the State.
- President Donald Trump returns to Washington, D.C., on Thursday afternoon.
- The Census Bureau will miss Thursday’s deadline to produce the first set of 2020 census results.
- Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell does not see a “realistic path to quickly pass” the $2000 stimulus check increase.
- The U.S. military flew two B-52H bombers over the Persian Gulf on Wednesday. Surely, it was in an effort to deter Iran, according to U.S. Central Command.
- The administration is declassifying unconfirmed intelligence. In detail, it indicates that China paid nonstate actors in Afghanistan to attack U.S. soldiers.
- The U.S would raise tariffs on European Union products. Actually, the list includes aircraft manufacturing parts and wines.
- Amazon would acquire podcast startup Wondery. Currently, the deal is estimated to be more than $300 million.
- The US will ban palm oil from Malaysian-owned Sime Darby Plantation Berhad. Because of forced labor and other abuses. However, palm oil is essential in the supply chains of some American companies. Notably, in the food and cosmetics industry.
- China and the European Commission ink a major investment deal. Indeed, the “Comprehensive Agreement on Investment” gives each region’s businesses more access to the other’s market. In addition, it improves existing deals between China and the E.U.
- France resumes collecting digital-services tax.
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.
130 total views, 1 views today