- Colorado’s health department discovered the first case of the new UK COVID-19 variant. Actually, this will be the first official case reported in The United States.
- Rep.-elect Luke Letlow (R-La.) died of COVID-19 on Tuesday.
- Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell blocked a bill to increase direct payments to $2000. However, Sen. McConnell tied the larger checks to two other measures the president wants.
- California will extend its stay-at-home order for the Southern California and San Joaquin Valley regions. Because of reduced capacity in intensive-care units.
- Biotech firm Moderna is making its Covid-19 vaccine available to all of its “workers. In addition, contractors, and board members in the U.S to receive the vaccine as well.
- Federal probe ends without charging Cleveland police in Tamir Rice shooting.
- President Donald Trump is the 2020 most admired man in America. That is according to the annual Gallup survey.
- Michelle Obama is the 2020 most admired woman in America. Also, according to the annual Gallup survey.
- Vice President Mike Pence declined to back GOP’s latest plan to cancel Congress’ certification of President-elect Joe Biden’s victory.
- Sen. Bernie Sanders will filibuster an override of President Donald Trump’s defense bill veto. Unless the Senate holds a vote on providing $2,000 direct payments to Americans.
- Treasury starts direct Covid-19 relief payments out on Tuesday night. That is according to Treasury Secretary Mnuchin.
- Activist hedge fund Third Point LLC urges Intel Corp to explore strategic alternatives.
- Fox News crushed all news and basic cable channels for a fifth straight year in 2020. That is according to Nielsen data released on Tuesday.
- American Airlines resumes flying Boeing 737 Max after 2 years. Indeed, the plane was grounded in March 2019 after two fatal crashes.
- Apple loses copyright claims in a lawsuit against U.S. security bug startup.
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.
215 total views, 2 views today