- Hospitals across California are starting to rationing care due to the COVID-19 surge in the state.
- Novavax is launching phase 3 trial of its Covid-19 vaccine in the US and Mexico.
- The New York legislature plans to meet in a special session Monday. Actually, to block eviction proceedings in the midst of the coronavirus pandemic.
- The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) said it had administered 2,127,143 first doses of COVID-19 vaccines in the country as of Monday morning. Moreover, it had distributed 11,445,175 doses.
- President-elect Joe Biden plans to invoke the Defense Production Act, Normally, soon after he takes office to boost the production of coronavirus vaccines.
- President-elect Joe Biden said Monday that his team has “encountered obstruction” and “roadblocks” from political leadership at the Defense Department and Office of Management and Budget. In addition, that could undermine national security during the transition.
- The House voted 275-134 on Monday to increase direct payments from its coronavirus relief package to $2,000 per person.
- The House voted 322-87 to override Trump, easily surpassing the two-thirds majority needed to overcome a veto.
- White Ohio police officer was fired Monday after bodycam footage showed him fatally shooting 47-year-old Andre Hill.
- Rep. Louie Gohmert sue Vice President Mike Pence. in an attempting to reverse President-elect Joe Biden’s victory.
- Asian shares rise on U.S. stimulus fix, Nikkei hits 30-year high.
- The U.S. Treasury Department is anticipating sending the first wave of $600 stimulus checks to U.S. individuals and households as early as this week.
- Oil rose on Tuesday, for the third time in four sessions.
- Qualtrics filed with the SEC on Monday. Indeed, the IP range from $20 to $24. Surely, this would value Qualtrics at $12 billion to $14.4 billion. Actually, Qualtrics will trade on the Nasdaq under the ticker “XM.”
- Gold prices rose on Tuesday as the dollar eased.
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.
116 total views, 1 views today