- Hundreds of children in the U.S. affected by a rare COVID-19 complication. Indeed, the rare complication is called multisystem inflammatory syndrome in children.
- British Health Secretary Matt Hancock said Wednesday described the South African Covid-19 variant as having “mutated further” than the United Kingdom variant.
- The Secretary of State Mike Pompeo’s wife tested positive for Coronavirus.
- More than 1 million Americans have received their first Covid-19 vaccine shot.
- CDC modeling forecast more than 419000 deaths in the USA by Jan 16.
- House Republicans rejected a bill on Thursday to provide $2,000 stimulus checks instead of $600.
- Secretary of State Mike Pompeo announced Thursday that the U.S. would establish a consulate in Western Sahara.
- A federal appeals court rejected President Trump’s attempt to challenge President-elect Joe Biden’s win in Wisconsin.
- Congress on Thursday officially began sending the Covid-19 relief deal and government funding package to President Donald Trump. But the President hasn’t yet said if he would sign it.
- Dominion Voting Systems (voting machine manufacturer), has warned Fox News, other conservative media outlets, radio host Rush Limbaugh and conservative lawyers that defamation litigation against them is “imminent.”
- European Union (EU) and the United Kingdom (U.K.) negotiators have reached a trade agreement on Brexit.
- The plant-based meat industry has grown into a $20 billion business. However, the plant-based meat industry has grown into a $20 billion business.
- An investor in CD Projekt, the studio behind ‘Cyberpunk 2077,’ sued the company and its executives Thursday in federal court in Los Angeles. Actually, the investor claimed that they hyped the game with false and misleading statements and cost him and other investors money.
- The Chinese investigation clarifies the probe against Alibaba that the e-commerce giant pressures some sellers to operate only on its platforms.
- California-based workers for food delivery app Grubhub are angry. Because of new changes to the platform which they say discourages tipping.
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.
194 total views, 2 views today