- Federal advisers voted Thursday to recommend the Moderna vaccine, clearing a path for FDA authorization.
- Biden adviser Congressman Cedric Richmond has tested positive for COVID-19, the Biden transition team confirmed on Thursday.
- Skylar Mack, 18, of Georgia, and Vanjae Ramgeet, 24, of the Cayman Islands have been sentenced to four months in prison in the Cayman Islands for violating strict COVID-19.
- The US Congress will receive a small number of COVID-19 vaccine doses, according to a letter from capitol attending physician Brian Monahan.
- Secretary of State Mike Pompeo is in quarantine after he was exposed to someone with the coronavirus, the State Department said Wednesday. The secretary himself has tested negative so far.
- President Donald Trump said on Twitter Thursday he will veto the defense bill that authorizes a $740 billion in spending.
- Joe Biden selected New Mexico Rep. Deb Haaland as his nominee for interior secretary on Thursday. A historic pick that would make her the first Native American to lead the powerful federal agency.
- Microsoft was hacked as part of the suspected Russian campaign that has hit multiple U.S. government agencies.
- US Congress closes in on $900bn Covid aid. The bill will include $600 to $700 stimulus checks and extended unemployment benefits.
- Biden administration on track to be the most LGBTQ-inclusive in U.S. history.
- The USA lost over 22 million jobs at the start of the pandemic but only 12 million have been recovered.
- Coca-Cola will cut about 2,200 jobs in its global workforce.
- The federal government has granted companies like Pfizer and Moderna immunity from liability if something unintentionally goes wrong with their vaccines.
- General Motors is leading a $23 million funding round for an on-demand car maintenance service called Yoshi.
- U.S. homebuilding and permits increased solidly in November.
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.
234 total views, 1 views today