- U.K. regulators said Wednesday that people who have a “significant history’’ of allergic reactions shouldn’t receive the new Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine.
- Arnie Robinson Jr., one of the greatest long jumpers in history, an Olympic gold medalist and a track and field Hall of Famer, died after testing positive for COVID-19, his family said. He was 72
- The United Arab Emirates said Wednesday that the coronavirus vaccine developed by China’s state-owned Sinopharm appears to be safe and 86% effective, according to an interim analysis of the company’s Phase III trials.
- Giuliani says he’s “doing fine” after being admitted to the hospital following a positive COVID-19 diagnosis on Sunday.
- Peer-reviewed research published Tuesday confirms that the coronavirus vaccine developed by AstraZeneca and Oxford University is moderately effective at preventing infection.
- “We will be INTERVENING in the Texas (plus many other states) case. This is the big one. Our Country needs a victory!” Trump tweeted.
- SCOTUS dismisses Trump’s effort to overturn Pennsylvania election results.
- Google announced in an email to digital consultants, that it will lift its political ad ban on Thursday, aimed at curbing disinformation in the aftermath of the 2020 election.
- Police in Russia said on Wednesday they were searching for thieves who plundered technical equipment from a top-secret military aircraft known as the Doomsday Plane that is designed for use during a nuclear war.
- President-elect Joe Biden will nominate Rep. Marcia Fudge, D-Ohio, as secretary of the Department of Housing and Urban Development, according to two sources familiar with the decision.
- DoorDash, the food delivery provider that’s seen a surge in demand during the coronavirus pandemic, sold shares in its IPO at $102 a piece.
- Starbucks said Wednesday that Mellody Hobson will serve as the next non-executive chair of its board
- Around 10,000 American restaurants could be expected to close in the next three weeks as the industry continues to be hit hard amid the coronavirus pandemic, according to a new report.
- Airbnb Inc. is expected to price its shares above its already increased targeted range, expected to Price IPO Above $56 to $60 a Share Range.
- Tesla Inc. Chief Executive Elon Musk said he has moved to Texas, from California. Joining the list of growing companies and executives.
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.
128 total views, 1 views today