- Sandra Lindsay, a critical care nurse from Northwell Long Island Jewish Medical Center was the first to receive the Pfizer coronavirus vaccine in New York at 9:23 a.m. during a live-streamed event with Gov. Andrew Cuomo.
- NYC mayor signals another shutdown coming as COVID-19 cases rise.
- Still unclear how long vaccine protection lasts: FDA.
- Twenty million Americans should be able to get the first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine by the end of December, and another 30 million by the end of January, 100 million by the end of March, to receive the first dose. according to Alex Azar, secretary of Health and Human Services said during a Monday news briefing.
- More than 300,000 people have now died from the coronavirus in the United States, according to data from Johns Hopkins University.
- President-elect Biden officially received the majority of Electoral College votes 306 to Trump’s 232 on Monday confirming his victory.
- President Trump tweeted Monday that Attorney General Bill Barr will resign from his post before Christmas.
- Rep. Paul Mitchell from Michigan is leaving the Republican Party. “It is unacceptable for political candidates to treat our election system as though we are a third-world nation and incite distrust of something so basic as the sanctity of our vote.”
- President-elect Joe Biden pointedly criticized President Donald Trump on Monday for threatening core principles of democracy even as he told Americans that their form of self-government ultimately “prevailed.”
- Senate Republicans are finally starting to recognize Joe Biden as the next president of the United States
- Google has delayed its plan for employees to return to the office, moving the date from July to September 2021, according to a staff memo sent Sunday night by Alphabet and Google CEO Sundar Pichai.
- Reddit has acquired short-video app Dubsmash founded in Germany in 2014, entering a crowded market dominated by Chinese-owned firm TikTok.
- Delta joins American in scrapping international $200 ticket change fees
- US orders emergency action after a huge cybersecurity breach. Homeland Security tells all federal agencies to disconnect from the widely used software
- Second $1,200 stimulus checks are not in the new $908 billion relief proposal
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.
74 total views, 1 views today