- A key Food and Drug Administration advisory panel voted 17 to 4 with one member abstaining on Thursday to recommend the approval of Pfizer and BioNTech’s coronavirus vaccine for emergency use.
- The U.S. Marshals on Thursday said it would protect a COVID-19 vaccine as it travels throughout the country.
- A North Texas medical examiner’s office has brought in two refrigerated trucks to store dead bodies in response to low capacity amid a surge in coronavirus cases
- Rudy Giuliani: I got special Covid treatment because I’m a ‘celebrity.
- A top coronavirus adviser to President-elect Joe Biden delivered a stern holiday message to Americans on Thursday – “no Christmas parties” – and warned they face a COVID-19 siege for weeks to come despite the latest moves toward U.S. government approval of a vaccine.
- “For changing the American story, for showing that the forces of empathy are greater than the furies of division, for sharing a vision of healing in a grieving world, Joe Biden and Kamala Harris are TIME’s 2020 Person of the Year,” wrote Time editor-in-chief Edward Felsenthal.
- Federal authorities investigating Hunter Biden’s taxes are examining his business dealings in China, according to a source familiar with the inquiry.
- Israel and Morocco agreed on Thursday to normalize relations as part of the deal President Donald Trump agreed to recognize Morocco’s sovereignty over the Western Sahara
- Two American bomber aircraft flew from the United States to the Middle East on Thursday. It was a direct message of deterrence to Iran
- Brandon Bernard, who was 18 when he took part in a 1999 double murder in Texas. After the U.S. Supreme Court denied a request for an emergency stay Thursday night, and Bernard was pronounced dead at 9:27 p.m.
- The Chinese economy is likely to surpass that of the U.S. in either 2028 or 2029, as the Asian giant emerges from the coronavirus pandemic in a position of strength, a new study by the Japan Center for Economic Research shows.
- Disney+ now has 86.8 million subscribers. It expects to have between 230 million and 260 million subscribers by 2024
- West Africa Big cocoa producers and exporters vs Big Chocolate Brand: Battle over price sours relations.
- The U.S. plans to impose sanctions on Turkey a key NATO ally over its purchase of S-400 missiles.
- Apple Inc. has started building its own cellular modem for future devices, a move that would replace components from Qualcomm Inc., Apple’s top chip executive told staff on Thursday.
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.
146 total views, 1 views today