1. The U.S recorded more than death covid-19 related 400,000.
2. “By the middle of February, we expect half a million deaths in this country,” Dr. Rochelle Walensky said. She is the incoming director of the Centers for Disease Control.
3. A new strain of Coronavirus may be driving infections in Southern California.
4. New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo says the Trump Administration has failed to deliver enough Covid-19 vaccines to his state, so he wants to buy more doses directly from the manufacturer.
3. After swearing 3 Senators, Democrats took control of the United States for the first time since 2014.
4. President Biden signed executive orders shortly after his inauguration on Wednesday that rescinded the Trump administration’s controversial 1776 Commission, rejoined The Paris Climate accord, mandated mask in all federal buildings, end the border wall construction…
5. President-Elect Joe Biden and Vice President-elect Kamala Harris officially take office took on January 20th.
1.Tax season kicks off on February 12th, 2021.
2. Daimler AG’s Mercedes-Benz on Wednesday unveiled the EQA, a new electric compact SUV to compete against Tesla.
3. New York plans to raise taxes on the wealthy to a combined level of 14.7%. If the tax rate is adopted it would be the highest state-and-local tax rate in the United States of America.
4. China’s Jack MA reappears in a video after few days of absence.
5. Telecom companies China Unicom Hong Kong Ltd, China Mobile, and China Telecom Corp said on Thursday they had requested the New York Stock Exchange to review its decision to delist their American depositary shares.
1. Russian opposition leader Alexei Navalny will spend 30 days in detention after a court hearing in a Moscow police station Monday, his spokesman said.
2. An earthquake of magnitude 6.8 struck San Juan Province, Argentina, on Monday evening.
3. “China has decided to sanction 28 persons who have seriously violated China’s sovereignty and who have been mainly responsible for such U.S. moves on China-related issues,” wrote the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in a statement..
4. Norway has changed its policy on the use of Pfizer and BioNTech’s COVID-19 vaccine to exclude terminally ill patients.
5. Venezuelan President Nicolás Maduro has authorized the dispatch of oxygen to Brazil to help its South American neighbor treat people sickened amid another wave of the coronavirus,
Video from the web
Amanda Gorman Inaugural poet
Joe Biden’s inauguration|CNBC