Every day, we send out a one-page memo summarizing the 5 top trending news in America and the world. In today’s highlights, Rush Limbaugh, Chiquita Brooks-LaSure, Coronavirus vaccine, CDC, winter storm, President Joe Biden.
1. According to Johns Hopkins, the USA has recorded more than 500000 deaths.
2. Johnson & Johnson said Monday that it plans to have enough doses of its vaccine for more than 20 million Americans by the end of March if its vaccine is authorized by the Food and Drug Administration.
3. Pulse oximeters, may be less accurate in people with dark skin pigmentation, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration stated in a safety notice posted on Friday.
4. A paper released Monday by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, suggests that teachers may be more important drivers of COVID-19 transmission in schools than students.
5. The U.S. House of Representatives Budget Committee on Monday approved legislation with $1.9 trillion in new coronavirus relief.
3. The U.S. Supreme Court on Monday, ordered Ex-President Donald Trump to hand over his tax records to the New York state prosecutor.
4. Dominion Voting Systems on Monday morning filed a $1.3 billion defamation lawsuit against Trump ally Mike Lindell and his company, MyPillow
5. Former President Donald Trump to speak at his first major post-White House event this weekend.
1. Oil prices jumped by more than $1 on Tuesday
2. Bitcoin fell on Monday.
3. WeWork Co-founder Adam Neumann and SoftBank Group Corp are one inch away from a settlement agreement that would reduce the former CEO’s exit package from the company by nearly $500 million.
4. Goodyear to Buy Rival Cooper Tire for $2.8 Billion.
5.The Internal Revenue Service extends Tax filing deadline for Texans from April 15 to June 10.
1. Mexican drug lord Joaquín “El Chapo” Guzmán’s wife was arrested on Monday in Virginia and charged with alleged involvement in international drug trafficking.
2. The EU will impose fresh sanctions on Russian officials over the jailing of opposition leader Alexei Navalny.
3. Italy’s ambassador to the Democratic Republic of Congo, Luca Attanasio, was among three people killed in an ambush on a World Food Program convoy.
4. South Africa police have launched a murder inquiry into the killing of an exiled leading Rwandan opposition politician in Cape Town
5. Senior Chinese diplomat Wang Yi said on Monday the United States and China could work together on various issues
Video from the web